Adelaide Pointe will be constructing 400 condos utilizing a state of the art renewable construction method known as mass timber. Originally designed and developed in Northern Scandinavia, mass timber is the only method of construction that results in a negative carbon footprint. It also significantly speeds construction timelines as all structural columns, floors, and walls are CNC’d in a controlled factory environment.
The first 55 unit condo building is the State of Michigan’s first “mass timber” residential building. This method of construction is environmentally friendly as a “carbon sink” and is built using natural wood columns, beams, floors and ceilings. This natural material is beautifully exposed and seamlessly integrated with floor to ceiling glass windows that overlook miles of waterfront. The science of “Biophilia” has conclusively proven that integration of natural materials in homes and buildings greatly improves a sense of well being while reducing stress!
Planned for a spring 2023 start of construction, the amenities of this building will include:
- Direct waterfront views of the Muskegon Lake Channel and Pigeon Hill
- Muskegon Lake waterfront beach
- 25 yard waterfront pool complete with outdoor showers and bathrooms
- Direct frontage on the Muskegon bike trail network
- Waterfront gym
- Heated garage
- Shared community kitchen / meeting space
- 2 on-campus peninsula parks complete with grilling stations, fish cleaning stations, benches and gazebos
- Renewable energy
Options for reservation include a 2/3BR 1,565sf unit and a 3/4BR 1860sf unit. Units may be combined to form penthouses.
Reserve your unit today to get in on the ground floor of the most sustainable amenity filled waterfront community in Michigan! Units are built on a first/come first service basis with first units to be completed summer 2024.